Sidi M. El Ofir's American History Blog

Hello, My name is El Ofir Sidi Mohamed and I would like to introduce you to my blog. This is an American History blog where I talk about many achievements, accomplishments and other subjects.

1) First Amendment


I also chose the First Amendment allows people to believe in what they want to believe. That kind of freedom should be a human right.


2) Second Amendment


The Second Amendment allows individuals to own firearms. I think that is important for self defense or in case of emergencies. Only people with permits are allowed to own firearms.


3) Third Amendment


The government can no longer send soldiers into your home without your consent. I think that this is an important amendment because that might have bothered people in the past.


4) Fourth Amendment


The Fourth Amendment states that no one can search, arrest, or seize your property without a specific warrant. If it weren't for this amendment people would probably be looking through your stuff and claiming that they are officers of some kind.



Citation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog