Sidi M. El Ofir's American History Blog

Hello, My name is El Ofir Sidi Mohamed and I would like to introduce you to my blog. This is an American History blog where I talk about many achievements, accomplishments and other subjects.


I don't know what I would like to be when I grow up, but I have an idea of what kind of environment I would like to work in.

- I would like to work next to nature especially forests.
- Also, I would prefer having snow than a sunny weather.
- My neighborhoods should be friendly, helpful and minding their own business.
- This place should be technologic, mostly using high-quality technology.
- I also would like to live near a hospital, firefighter station, and a police station to ensure security for my family.
- I want to live in a place that doesn't have political conflicts with other countries or wars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog